This page uses machine translation and if you do not understand, please leave your comments.
KenblogWebsite(hereinafter: This website) strictly abides by laws and regulations, follows the corresponding privacy principles, and provides you with a more secure and reliable service.
What information do we collect?
How this website uses the information collected.
What rights do you have to your information?
Who are we?
We are”KenblogWebsite”,a diverse content sharing platform and information sharing platform. Not only limited to science and technology, digital aspects, as long as it is not in violation of laws and regulations, can be shared on this website, quickly join us to become an exclusive / ordinary author.
The information we collect
We collect only the information necessary to enable you to use this website in accordance with the principles of legality, legitimacy and necessity.
Information you voluntarily provide when using the services of this website:
Note: The items exampleed below, for example, include, but are not limited to, these items.
- Information you fill in when you sign up for an account related to this website. For example, your email address, mobile phone number, nickname, name, social account number.
- Information you upload when using the services of this website. For example, when you use the article publishing feature of this website, you write text, set avatars, upload photos, share videos.
- Information you submit through customer service on this website or when participating in online events organized on this website. For example, the phone number, social account number, name, home address, etc. you provide.
The current services of this website do not require you to provide sensitive personal information. Please also be aware that the information you provide is sensitive to your personal information when you provide your own information. Remember not to make them available publicly or directly/indirectly to this website. The information obtained
This website is the information you obtain when you use the Services
Log information. When you use the services of this website, this website may automatically collect relevant information and store it as log information.
- Device information. For example, Note: In this case, a device is a device that can access the Site, such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones (smartphones), device information, operating system and operating system versions, unique device identifiers (IMEI and mac addresses).
- Software information. For example, the type of browser, browser kernel, kernel version number, etc. used to access this website.
- IP address. When you visit this website, you will be recorded by this website the unique IP address assigned by your device, which will let us know your location in the online world, and since the IP address is set according to the region, we will also know your approximate geographic location.
- Service record information. For example, the records you leave when you use the retrieval (search) function on this website, the comments you leave on some articles on this website, etc.
When you visit this website and use the location-related services of this website, this website may record the location of the devices you visit this website in order to provide you with relevant services.
When you visit this website, this website will obtain your location information through the form data you submit or other options for you to voluntarily choose to submit location information, and this website may obtain your geographic location information through your IP address, GPS, wireless local area network (e.g. WiFi) or cellular network (base station).
Other overviews of the types of information we collect require you to know
When a visitor leaves a comment, the site collects the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser’s Explorer Agent string to help check for spam comments.
If you upload images to this website, you should avoid uploading images that contain embedded geographic location information (EXIF GPS). Visitors to this website will be able to download and extract location information from the images on this website.
If you visit the login page of this website, this website will set a temporary cookie to confirm that your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, the website also sets up multiple cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are retained for two days, while on-screen options cookies are retained for one year. If you select Remember Me, your login will remain for two weeks. If you log out, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or post an article, this website will save an additional cookie in your browser. This cookie does not contain personal data but only records the ID of the article you have just edited. This cookie will be retained for one day.
Embedded content for other sites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The behavior of embedded content from other sites is no different from your direct access to those other sites.
The data collected by these sites is not directly related to this website and we do not warrant and assume any responsibility for the purposes and consequences of the data collected by these sites.
How this website uses the information collected
This website strictly abides by laws and regulations and agrees with you to use the information collected for the following purposes. If this website uses your information for any of the following purposes, this website will explain it to you again and obtain your consent.
- Provide services to you
- Meet your individual needs
- More comfortable use of this website and its associated content
- and other places that are not mentioned at this time
Where will your information be stored?
Your information will be stored on servers in the People’s Republic of China, located in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, supported by tencent cloud-based cloud storage and cloud servers. Support for Content Distribution (CDN) provided by Tencent Cloud. The server provider of this website will try to protect the security of the information that you access this website and that is collected and stored on the server by this website.
How long will we keep your information?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata will be saved indefinitely. This website does this so that any subsequent comments can be identified and automatically approved without adding them to the waiting list.
For registered users of this website, this website also stores the personal information provided by users in their personal data. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except that the user name cannot be changed), and site administrators can view and edit that information.
What rights do you have to your information?
If you have an account on this site or have left a comment, you may request that we provide an export file of your personal data owned by this website, which also includes all the data you provide to this website. You may also ask us to erase all personal data about you. This does not include data that we must retain for administrative, regulatory, or security reasons.
Where we send your information
First, comments generated by visitors (i.e. unregistered users) are sent to the “Automated Spam Review Detection Platform” by this website, which checks and processes them.
Secondly, the articles you publish on this website will be crawled by the major search engine crawlers, and your articles will be retrieved by search engines.
In addition, your private information will be obtained by the plug-in providers provided by WordPress, the platform of this website It is difficult to guarantee that these providers will not make any out-of-the-way actions on your privacy information, but we will try our best to select some high-quality and trusted plug-ins (plug-in providers) and we will do our best to ensure that your private information is not used illegally.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant provisions;
- To comply with the provisions of court decisions, rulings or other legal proceedings;
- Comply with the requirements of the relevant government authority or other statutory authorized organization;
- We have reason to believe that we need to comply with laws and regulations and other relevant provisions;
- For the purpose of enforcing the relevant service agreement or this policy and safeguarding the public interest, it is reasonable and necessary to protect the personal and property safety or other legitimate rights and interests of the customers of this website, this website or the site associated with this website.
If you have questions about this policy or other related matters, please contact us at Contact Us (Feedback Page) / KenblogWebsite (kenzhishi.com).
You can also write your question directly to this website Unique mailbox email@example.com
We will review the issue as soon as possible and respond within 30 days.
You need to be aware of
- This policy may not be the most perfect and must be determined according to the actual situation.
- You must be aware that, whether or not you read this policy, by visiting this website, you agree to any of the terms of this policy, otherwise please do not access this website and close your browser.
- This website will revise the contents of this policy in due course, and if a revision results in a material impairment of your rights under this policy, we will notify you by prompting you prominently on the page of this website and sending you an e-mail before the amendment takes effect. In such cases, if you continue to access this website and use the services of this website, you agree to the revised policy and are bound by the newly revised policy.
- All of these policies apply within the territory of the People’s Republic of China (Chinese mainland) and may not apply to the laws and regulations of your country or region. However, this does not affect our agreement with you to adopt this policy. The audience for this website is Chinese mainland users, but we welcome users from other countries and regions to visit this website.
This policy is written and revised in time records
- This policy was prepared on 15 July 2021
- This policy is revised on October 15, 2021